5.21.2005

these days

14/5/2005
Hey guys
Wanna empty soul; sorry nothing left babes!
I was reading my blog & some others & got to the point why there so many shit written in my blog; it was a cool idea I was silent for a while; may be you thought I was busy; I thought so but now I understand I was actin as if I was busy; you know what I enjoy the feelin of bein busy have no time to update my shiiiittttsss!
Hey fellas welcome to the new era, gonna blow your mind; you know what; it’s really difficult to think of terrible disappointing things all the time & spend most of your time in never land & nothingness inside of ya; now I know why most of my friends leave me for the good; I’m not a man of any one’s dream always down in the dumps.
________________________________________________****$$$$****________________________


16/6/2005
hey you know it’s boring to be on line & update your blog everyday sorta old-fashioned & shabby (let it call Mega D{based on the Mega Death band so much imitating Metallica})
so I decided to type my diary whenever I like, including the date & then post it whenever I liked.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@
18/6/2005
Good morning guys
In the last few days some personal matters were discussed by some really good friends of mine that brought some motivation in my boriiiinnng life to got to the point it’s impossible to tolerate me; so better change myself or the devil he may take me!
(Sorry Kris no devil any more)
Have I told ya about my new moving story, my new accommodation and my new home mate? Well wait a minute gotta open the door I’ll be back after breakfast
????????$$$$$$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home