5.21.2005

previous

Sorry guys
I moved to this little nice place about 2 weeks ago & I think it’s the place gonna settle down for a while, I share this place with Doug a huge black guy of 6ft6.5inch &over 210 lb really muscular& athletic body (unlike me; according to the latest measurement I got to 5 ft 10 inch& weigh no more than 152 lb [I know it’s disappointing]& this cool guy works in a insurance office.
I agree with you, they really need these kind of guys in their trade!
You know, Doug was shocked when he met me(actually I was standin at his door with pile of books & a really huge backpack-my whole belongings-) sayin I ‘m smaller than he expected & guess what I said….
Yea right I can never shut my big mouth, I said:” hey negro I wasn’t put for sale not a good slave! & in return I got a huge punch landed on my nose quite friar & a nice welcome!
Well it’s not my fault it takes time to change!
After a day movin up & down the place we came into some agreements as below:
1) No insulting & no black word (referring to this guy) or he’ll call me jackass
2) Spending 2 nights on the sofa & 2 nights in bed
3) Gotta do the shopping myself
4) No cookin while he’s at home(surely I wouldn’t do this part even if I was asked to)
5) Putting garbage out every three days
6) No gf brought home (the place’s in fact like a prison)
7) No loud music
8) (this part’s added by me) better die if you wanna live here
Anyway these were the rules & by the end of the second day Doug decided to call me Jackass instead of Keith.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAA

19/6/2005
Guys I spend some really terrible days that preferred to got by a cop & spend a while in prison.
You know being a racist was the worst idea of my life, but I understood how miserable black guys (hush guys don’t tell Doug about that word) felt in old days, it’s terrible to be treated like nothing more than a slave!
I dunno why but I enjoyed his company; he was always on my nerves & this spoilt brat kid (me!!!)Spend a whole week in his sleeping bag cause it’s much more comfy than that terrible sofa!
By the end of the first week he’d insulted all my habits the things I enjoyed listenin; the things I loved watching on tv , the things I eat & so on!
A real miserable life I had.
But now I’m spending most of my time with him like brothers (in fact I haven’t spent so much time with my own bros in the last few years). & to my own surprise I’m listening to those funny British group” 5ive” instead of my beloved Metallica !?
333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

19/6/2005 (midnight)
Sanatorium is where I live!
This big guy’s walkin on my nerves!
Fuck ‘im! I was tryin to change my life style, so I stuck a big plus sign on the bedroom door with a note “think positive” two nights ago & last night before going to bed it was turned to broken cross(Nazis sign) with a note ‘ why you didn’t take the garbage out?” can you tell me who’s racist?
P.S. hey I did a very nice thing last night(it’s 00:05 now) I spent 2 hours with Doug watching Pure Race it’s a splendid movie, I recommend watchin it!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20/6/2005
hey guys haven’t finished my reports yet & have no idea of tomorrow’s exam; hope Doug decide to spend his weekend out leavin me alone with my homework; aha another thing I’ve decided to post these few lines & gonna post more regularly!
I dunno why this big guy don’t get up?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home