7.10.2005

My nightmares

Part I: Roach Midnight Raid
Saturday night was a usual summer night like the previous nights.
Had dinner & went to bed early in order to read “The Hobbit” named book but fell asleep after reading the first 10 pages. I was sleeping deeply, really deeply (think I might be drowned in my dreams if it was deeper!) when that unfair attack happened.
In the middle I my dreams thought I was led to some beautiful place with a lot of light ‘cause the too much light was hurting my eyes, then I felt the fragrant smell of insecticide being sprayed continuously near my fucking nose. I couldn’t resist any more so with a lot of effort & endeavor I opened one of my eyelids. Then send my visual data to my brain it ‘caused a 4ft jump.
Oh heavens, my big black buddy was spraying his deadly tool on a lovely roach that broke my heart (attention please the deadly is used for me not for the little 2inch lovely roach!)
No more insist was needed to get me outta my bed. So made a 6ft jump over Doug’s head to get outta the room. Then went to the kitchen to make use of being awaken & have some water with eyes almost closed. I left a little crack between my eyelids to let some rays in to find my way without stubbing my toe on anything!
I was continuing my sleep while drinkin’ when thought something flew by my nose. Analyzing carefully found out it was another roach, so without hesitation shouted:” Doug Here”
Any way to make the story short, me & gusty soldier Doug won the unfair roachy raid gamely though there were times the attackers threaten our lives!
Conclusion me & Doug were awarded Medal of Honor for our heroic resistance against the foe.
4 of the invaders were killed & the others retreated.
Me & Doug came to an agreement on the best method to face roaches.
Well it’s put in top secret category but I tell you ‘cause this sanguinary (please look this word up ‘cause I’m not sure if it’s used in this way I meant enemy gory) of human can go anywhere.
The best way to fight this brutal enemy is to spray it with the best insecticide (roachicide) available in your area then equip yourself with a hard sandal & run after it till you hit him hard. Death is inevitable but there’s a little disadvantage & that’s the body that is flat & sometimes stick to your sandal (depends on the blow!)
A recommendation is to use one of the sandals you don’t like to wear anymore.
Wish you like against the powerful enemy.If you know better ways please share it, at the moment me & Doug are workin’ on a mouse trap project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home