7.07.2005

permit

At last I did it, easier than I thought. Instead of lookin’ for a job, I went & got my drivin’ permit.
I know it was late, but I didn’t want it,(it was all Kim’s fault!) I’m not goin’ to buy an auto till I can afford a viper, so that’d be next century.
I’m back to ‘tallica boys, think got addicted to ‘em. I tried Rasmus sorta ridiculous like Blue. I also listened to Papa Roach, guess nobody ever told their vocal that his voice’s terrible; gotta remember to tell ‘im!
It’s 10 after 3, haven’t had lunch yet, never mind I’ll have it with dinner; I need some sleep, didn’t sleep last night. Wanna put my nightmares in a box, lock it & throw it to the deepest part of nowhere land’s ocean.
Can’t keep my eyes open anymore, think it’s ‘cause of that fuckin’ sleepin’ pill. Gotta go to bed.
Hey Doug, don’t forget to buy some bread & chocos on your way back home, we’re outta bread & don’t make noise I’m sleepin’
G’night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH Good!! you can be my driver now

July 08, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

I'll think about that job,
Kris is it ya?

July 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home