7.06.2005

odd day

Think Lord forgot to put my life selector from automatic to manual during the creation!
Today’s an odd day. Think my life’s got a new style; it’s just AC/DC that’s it. Hey why do you get the nth meaning of every word I say. To your twisted mind: AC/DC means its changing every week, one week so happy that even your death won’t hurt & the other week so down in the dumps that I can cry for an ant movin a big seed!
Today’s odd, all I did was gazin at this square screen writtin & reading. I didn’t go to work; I’m not goin to work tomorrow
I won’t go to work the day after tomorrow; I will not go to that place again. I really hate that guy, that place, that smell, that…
I’ve been reading some other blogs, comparing to mine, it’s just pure shit.
Sometimes I wonder who cares what I do. I’m a human being nothing interesting about my life. I’m not inventor nor a poet nor a writer nor a politician, I’m nothing what’s interesting about a nobody.
Today’s an odd day, I went to my never land, it was different, I looked for that familiar darkness, familiar lovely emptiness, nothingness, the nothing surroundin the place, oh Lord! What happened to here, I was jus a week a way & everything was gone, terrible mess all around the place. Who put that ruins here, they don’t belong to me, I didn’t order it. I want my nothing back!
Today’s an odd day. I’m tired of Metallica, I’m tired of hearing Jaymz voice, been their fan for nearly 2 decades never felt tired of hearin their sound, now I hate ‘em, wanna change my pc theme, hearin Hetfield’s voice opening & closing each window get on my nerves. I made this theme, I loved it for a long time but now I hate it. Lucky I don’t live in CA ‘cause if I bumped into those ‘tallica boys I’d give ‘em a black eye for bein so fuckin borin!
Now there’s sth new playing, listenin to BJ “sleep when I’m dead”. Such a collection of shit!
Green Spider’s dying & I dunno what to do. I really feel helpless if only I could help it!
I’m lookin for a new job but won’t go to that fuckin place again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home