7.01.2005

this week

No more complaints, I read my last post one more time; there’s sth obvious really obvious about it; it’s jus shit, pure shit.
I was jus wanderin why none of ya guys told me I have no talents in writin, guess jus made an ass of myself by tryin to write a blog.
Please forgive me, had no better idea, when you have over 20 hours everyday (4hours for sleepin or at least tryin to do so!) you gotta find a way to entertain yourself, don’t ya?!
I tried to make a poem, no success at all.
I really feel sorry for those guys who believed my last post, there’s sth wrong with their mind or they don’t know me at all. I prefer dying to doin such things; some times I joke about it but never thought of it & won’t think of it!?
OK, lemme see what happened this week; so many good things, quite a lovely time except Kev won’t go to San Francisco, so I’m goin back to Bean Town.
Just to name some I accompanied 2 nutty girls to Kittatinny mts, N.J. carrin their backpacks 2 days long, then met my close buddy ,Shawn, after nearly 1.5 yr; what else aha Doug got his job back & I slept over20 hours in the last 3days & ate tons of junks, guess getting fat, gotta go on a diet!?!
I’ll write about the good events of this week later ‘cause I think this 4th of July is one of those boring ones. So keep your pcs on gonna write more shiiiitts soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th July Keith!

I think you have a lot things to write about what is going on this day. any interesting things for you?

July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home