6.17.2005

Mama

Mama, she has taught me well Told me when I was young Son, your life's an open book Don't close it before it's done The brightest flame burns quickest Is what I heard her say A son's heart sewed to mother But I must find my way Let my heart go Let your son grow Mama, let my heart go Or let this heart be still Left home at an early age Of what I heard was wrong I never asked forgiveness But what is said is done Never I ask of you But never I gave But you gave me your emptiness I now take to my grave So let this heart be still Mama, now I'm coming home I'm not all you wished of me A mother's love for her son Spoken, help me be Well, I took your love for granted And all the things you said to me I need your arms to welcome me But, a cold stone's all I see Let my heart go Let your son grow Mama, let my heart go So let this heart be still
Mama, I really miss you. It’s been a while thinking of you & can’t stop reminding myself; I was never the son you wished to have. I must confess you were right, Kev’s right , every one’s right I’m jus a mushy, silly, soppy, irritating, annoying, disgusting, sentimental, knucklehead jackass.
I dunno why I can’t act in a logical way.
Lord I dunno why you created such a useless idiot like me but thanks for the negative result.
(Lord believe me if the result was positive I would never think of you any more)
I was dying of fear & was it frightening?
No my dear idiot, you always overact, exaggerate….
Lord thanks a million times promise to be a good boy & mom please don’t be mad at me; I’m goin back downstairs I promise I won’t think of staying another night in Clyde’s place!
Hope Lord, you & daddy forgive this moron!
Your guilty son
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home