6.13.2005


Today's Flag Day. 50 stars for 50 states, I have a flag with 49 stars, I counted it! May be it was made before 1959, before the admission of Hawaii!
Doug's not back yet; he called and said he's gonna stay in NY for 3 more days, gonna have my last exam on Wednesday!?
I feel sorta sick, think caught cold. I spent most of my time playin with Elena's kids, well it's they're summer time! We went to the beach for swimming, and we made a sand castle. Nothing interesting ;gotta go study!
National flag consisting of white stars (50 since July 4, 1960) on a blue canton with a field of 13 alternating stripes, 7 red and 6 white. The 50 stars stand for the 50 states of the Union, and the 13 stripes stand for the original 13 states. The flag's width-to-length ratio is 10 to 19. And for the strips; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valor, and Blue signifies vigilance, perseverance [sic] & justice.�
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home