6.09.2005

Puppets

Why am I American?
American, American!? How much I hate this word! There's always this irritating feelin, meetin a new guy, when I say: "hi I'm Keith from US"
Can you find worst guys than Americans, these big borin guys shakin their hams and guns movin round the cities?! What are they? What am I?
Am I who I think I am? Am I who I think I am?
Is heaven on this earth? I dunno if it is or not but surely it's not here.
I'm tired, really tired. How could someone breathe in this air polluted with regularity?
Wake up early in the morning, go to work, back home, wake up, go to work, back home…. Hey stop it's weekend, ok it's time to have fun! Then again wake up, go to work…. Is there an end to this killer loop?
Did ya know Americans work 1800 hour/year while Germans work 1435 hour/year & French work only 1378 hour/year?
Amazing, aint it? I hate these guys, they're jus puppets, smile & shake hands with ones they hate, and ignore the ones they like! The more they love em, the more they try to press em under their heavy boots of ignorance. Isn't it strange! these puppets don’t want much, jus a house, a family, a job….
They don’t care who's pullin their strings, jus want everything regular, organized, normal.
You feel pity when you see em sad for not havin a sport car, a good job, retirement, VCD, DVD, brand new microwave, a new cell phone…, but they don’t panic for their kids learnin to hate each other, killin & destroyin the things once they loved.
What am I doin in this hell, is there a way for salvation? Is there a getaway? Am I sinner for not tryin to be a puppet?
Heavens, think I'm turning to a puppet?
Oh look at that nice strings round my hands, how lovely they look, I like their brightness, smoothness, shine…. Can you tell me who my puppeteer is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home