6.08.2005

IDIOT CALLED: ME

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Tell me who’s the silliest of them all?
I thought that the generation of stupid guys had vanished; sorry! I was mistaken!
Yes taday I met one of these rare species; very glad to meet ya sir.
Hell I dunno how many times a mistake should be repeated to get stuck in the complicated mind of an idiot like you!
Yes I’m talking to you; who else’s here?(don’t get mad at me, here” you” refers to someone called Keith N. Thomason)
After living 24 yrs I haven’t learn the easy law of doin things at the right time; why everything should be postponed to the last moment!
I was supposed to hand my project on Sunday not Monday, so at the moment I have a 30 page research infronna me & more than 50 hours gone to the waste; hope Alan (my prof. in corrosion course) accepts it later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home