5.29.2005

fun

Before goin through this post better put your phones away cause I don’t wanna hear your voice laughin at me (for friends)
Ok lem’me start, I ‘m home alone again cause Doug went to Adams on Friday & won’t be back till Tuesday. As far as I gotta work on a huge project about corrosion in molten salts (any help’s welcome) & hand it till 6th June, I spent morning & noon watchin TV.
In the afternoon Miss Murphy [my 80 yr ol neighbor] rang the bell & asked me to watch her little dear cat (to my estimation it weighs over 30lb!) I spent half an hour telling her I have allergy animals & at last she found out I’m not enough efficiency to keep it!
It was around 4 & I was really bored, so I decided to do sth amusing, I went to my room & polished my nails black, then putin’ black shadow on my eyes, wow terrifying I looked, wished it was Halloween then I could go to Miss Murphy & frighten her.
I spent 30 minutes by the mirror mugging!
I was still bored so I went out for a walk, sittin in PO. Squre park for a while, nothing funny jus I tied an ol’man’s shoe lace to the bench!
Then I went to Court St. watchin shops, I wanted to go to Bos. Common or Park St. but it was a bit of too much walk, I went up & down Milk St. about 10 times till a cop asked what I was doin & I said jus measuring the street, showin my ID I ran away cause he was very willing to arrest someone!
Then I went to Wyndham but found nothing entertainin, back to the park I went. I took my zither too, sittin on a bench i started touchin the strings, I think i played for over 40 minutes & when I looked up I could see pile of dimes & 1-5 bucks, cool it was about 15 bucks, so I decided to go to a market nearby & buy some chockolates?!
Hey sorry gotta go meet Alan (my corrosion prof.) he'll kill me if I don't go.
I'll write the interesting part later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home