5.25.2005

home

It took us to put everything in the right place, but it worth. I have my own bed & I got rid of that terrible sleeping bag.
You can’t imagine what kind of things I’ve collected, there was my first drawing, my first toy & my teddy bear that I put in my bed to have sweet dreams, I even found my pics there was one I was wearing a red dress & had long hair, can you imagine how funny I looked (wish I had a scanner)!
Well, all the things there weren’t lovely, I found my ol date book & the notes written on fall of 1996 were horrible!
There were also my 19th birthday’s photos, that were really ghastly, I can’t imagine how I could be that much annoying, I was eating raw meat instead of a cake!
Yea good idea to Ralph!
I found my ol friend too, my zither, I dunno if I can attach it here or not but I try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home