5.25.2005

Moving Story Part II

Hey I’m back!
Gotta tell ya pile of new things, especially the moving story
I’d taken most of my stuff to my new place; but still I had some left & the most important thing that’s called bed.
Anyway got a call from my ex-fiancée to take away my garbage!
After takin my mat. Forming exam (that was supposed to be sometime in the afternoon as the poff. said) Me & Doug went to her place; Doug’d borrowed his friend’s Ford f-350 ,cool auto but I prefer Chevy more. She wasn’t there; Anyway I had so many stuff in the storeroom that seemed to be collected in a life time, the most difficult & important thing was my bed, at last we put everything in the auto & I went upstairs to put the key back (I still had one) & I was so nosey that I looked in every room, heavens, she’d changed the decoration, it seemed she really hate me!
As I stepped out sth caught my attention, yea there they were my beloved kids!
I almost forgot ‘em I took ‘em & left the place!
You know, it’s not a good idea to leave your cacti (my beloved kids) with that terrible girl she always forgets to water ‘em cause mine really looked yellow & pale.I got in the auto ,put ‘em on the dash & we headed for Boston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home