5.27.2005

Ali

On Tuesday I went to Grey Lock & then Adams; at last I met Ali the 3.5yr ol’ kid I was so willing to meet.
I never had so much fun in the last few years, the best part was that we were left alone; and I made s’me pasta for lunch& then we went outside worm hunting; it’s such a fun holdin an earthworm in your hand crawlin up & down!
Then we watched “The Incredibles” & gotta tell the night story which was a mixture of Snow white& Cinderella.
Unfortunately left there early morning cause still got a project left, never mind I promised to go the next Friday & now I have a terrible backache cause I was her horse all day long, so if you ever wanted to sit never suggest to be a horse!
I hate departures; they make me feel sad & lonely, so got a nice poem for ya;
Remember we live jus once:
THE CASTLE
It’s the fabulous castle of NOW.
You can walk in and wander about,
But it’s so very thin,
Once you are, then you’ve been __
And soon as you’re in, you’re out!

HEY FRIENDS WANNA S’ME LAUGH, READ THIS:
BEST MASK
They jus had a contest for scariest mask,
And I was the wild & daring one
Who won the contest for scariest mask-
And (sob) I’m not even wearing one!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home