6.07.2005


Hey what up?
Doin� well?
I�m gonna have 2 finals in this week & 2 in the coming weeks.
On Saturday I went downstairs to Regina�s place (Miss. Murphy�s friend; livin� on the first floor) & we made a cookie, think I don�t have much talent in cakes & sweets but I�m really good at makin� mess!
I went to meet Alan on Monday to hand my research, unfortunately late & he�d gone.
Anyway I discovered the reasons of catchin� cold.
Here jus� to name some of the advantages:
1. You don�t have to open your books for the exam, if you can�t find enough reasons for passing the course.
2. You find the reason of sleepin a while in your bed if you�re tired of sleepin.
3. You can have some soups
4. You don�t have to go shopping, clean the house, wash the dishes�
5. You can watch TV as much as you like
6. Doug(you can replace this name with anyone�s you like) stops nagging at you, paying attention to your desires
7. you miss your doctor
8. you can�t find any way to spend your money
And a lot more advantages
I know all ya�re experts but here some suggestions to speed up the flu process:
1. If you live in southern hemisphere at the moment, you don�t need much to do, jus go stand outside for a while
2. for the ones living in northern; you can take a cold shower
3. you may like to eat 3 or 4 ice-creams
4. you can try cold water adding it with a cooler
Guess, enough for today!
I�ll be back with some advices for guys who don�t want to share their meals with their room mates (I don�t have this problem, Doug�s really a good cook & he enjoys letting me taste his cooking)
PS Last week I went to see �Chicago-the musical�, it was a bit long but worth seein it once, especially it�s musical & some humor�d been added to it. It�s about 20�s &30�s official & judicial corruption in America.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home