6.08.2005

shocked at midnight

I went to Logan to meet Doug's guest & took him to Colonnade. It wasrainin this evening, really nice, fresh air & I jumped outta building& stood in the rain for 30 minutes. I love getting wet, wish you werehere. Well then when I went back upstairs I had a headache & a littlesore throat, yea I caught cold!?I took some aspirins & went to bed early (around 10). But sth funny happened.I was sleeping deeply and didn't hear anything. Jus in the middle ofthe night felt something warm touched my hand & then a hairy thingtouched my face, but I was too tired to analyze anything, after awhile I felt a hand moving around my waist trying to hold me, I stilldidn't noticed any odd thing, finally my brain cells decided toanalyze the data given by my senses; after a long time at last thedata was processed and the conclusion was: "some one's in my bed."I jumped up as if electrocuted by a 220V wire. (Well I dunno how I got220V cause in US 110V is used) & used all my vocal organs to shout(think I woke up the whole building).Here's the resultsA crowd of 3 guys rushed into my room laughing at me for about anhour! (Luckily I caught cold & had my clothes on cause then it wouldturn to sth embarrassing)The one in my bed cried for over half an hour!And here what actually happened:The guy I met at Logan was Doug's uncle. Julie (Doug's sis) & Phil(her husband) decided to come to Boston with Doug to meet her uncle.Doug tried to call me saying he'll be back about 11-12 pm, but I wasout in the rain, when they arrived I was deep in my sleep that didn'thear 'em. Then Ali asked Doug to let her sleep in my bed & Doug cameto me asking if I mind her sleep beside me & I said it'd be ok (butactually I don't remember!) and you know the rest. Ali was reallyterrified, I guess I'd never shouted that loud, well I was reallyshocked & frightened.(it's a terrible feeling) I got to read her astory to sleep again. Phil & Julie slept in Doug's room & Doug'ssleepin on my beloved sofa. (kidding, you can't imagine what aterrible thing's to sleep on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home