6.08.2005


MISS
Main Entry: 1miss
Pronunciation: �mis
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English missan; akin to Old High German missan to miss
Date: before 12th century


transitive senses
1 : to fail to hit, reach, or contact
2 : to discover or feel the absence of
3 : to fail to obtain
yea! Miss, how simple to neglect things, people� but difficult to miss em.
Wow people in 11th century missed each other so much that created such a word, quite shaking. Thought 900 years ago people got to see each other so often!
Do I miss any one? Lemme think�.
Yea, there a lot of people I do miss. I miss my folks, I miss my brothers, I miss my friends, I miss Meg (do I ? no I don't.-sorry for the mistake) I miss that little lively boy with so many nice colorful dreams, I miss the cherry tree in our ol' house in Wyoming, I miss hot weather of Texas, I miss Atlantic Ocean, I miss LAX, I miss that little puppy I ran over while trying to drive daddy's auto, I miss my schools, I miss my lovely teachers mad at me throwing paper rockets all over the class or putting a little lovely 2 inch roaches on girls desks, I miss my childhood, I miss myself (a little selfish!?)
Hey be sure I wont miss ya!
And who miss me, lemme think� jus one more minute
I'm still thinking
Hey wait one more hour,
OK it's a secret I wont tell ya!
OK OK after thinkin more than 4000 seconds I guess; well better to tell the truth
NO ONE IS MISSING ME!
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home