6.10.2005

Dirt

I gazed at the clock9.5 am, hell I've been sleeping for over 10 hours, puffy red eyes I had.
A smart look, I thought, I still feel sleepy, and have a pile of papers to read, don't have enough time.
I'm getting harder to understand, keep on goin to classes, & when the final comes, ouch there's no eagerness to open a book.
There's this terrible headache, I dunno the reason, may be I caught cold, a silly headache, it's really drivin me crazy. I looked at that rectangle shinin piece of glass today & I hate the reflection, I dunno who's that stranger gazing at me, I know the eyes, but he looks a bit o' strange, I close my eyes & count, 10,9, 8,…,1 slowly open my eyelid, oh no, he's still there!?
There's sth disgusting about 'im; it's a feeling I can't understand, sorta hatred!
He's trying to say sth I approach the rectangle & I'm so close that my ear can touch the smooth cold surface of the rectangle, I try my best to hear, think the words stick in his throat, letter by letter he pronounce the words. Aha he says:"H E I S M Y R E A L S I D E"
Ouch my real side, don't think so, he looks tired, dirty, helpless, miserable and worse than these disgusting!
I close my eyes again, and take a deep breath, how ugly I look!
And that feeling, now I can see it, it's all within me, all within my head, all within my body, yea, it's really smelly, sorta rotten, ouch that's my soul, oh heavens!
I made it filthy with my mucky thoughts!
Can I wash my soul? Do I have a soul? I remember I sold it to devil several years ago in the streets of LA while dying for some crack. Did I get it back?
Well it seems that it escaped from the Hell, thinking I'm still too young to die in this sordid way.
Hey buddy, thanks for finding me, but you look terrible; gotta wash you, but dunno how, any suggestions?
Think priest knows the answer, so I leave 'im some time to be met on Sunday!
Better take a shower now, the dirt's all over my body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home