6.16.2005


Hey Doug's back, wish he hadn't! He's really mad at his boss,� I dunno why he shout at me, do I shout at him when I fuck up my exams? May be I do!
Yesterday was a confusing day. After my exam and wanderin around the po square park, decided to go to the beach, a hot day & Atlantic's water match quite well.
I was sittin on the sands, gazin at the waves & struggling in my thought, when a pile of kids came there & the lovely silence turned to a real nuisance.
I got up & head back to home. Spending some time reading Simpsons, I got bored & decided to try gym. Truly a horrible decision. It was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon and almost no one there. I was enjoying jumpin up and down releasing my anger by pushin the pedals, when a group of 6 teens entered the place; I wonder why Boston people become so active &go to places like beach & gym, while I'm there. I swear these people don't come to this place more than once in a month. I tried to ignore these guys (4girls + 2 boys) & concentrate on what I was doin, it seemed they didn't notice me or ignore, I didn't mind 'em , they were jus makin too much noise. I was runnin on the trail, when suddenly some one touched my shoulder, I turned back to see who was there, I stopped running & I almost fell down. I grabbed hold of a bar and stood on both feet finding out all the guys were lookin at me; one of the boys asked:" hey dude, will you join us in the restaurant beside here?'
A little astonished at their suggestion, jus refused it by sayin I jus had lunch 2 hours ago. Then one of the girls asked:" what did you have for lunch?"
I frowned at her sayin it was none of her business!
Any way these guys kept on makin a fool of me, well it seemed they hadn't found any one else to entertain 'em!(Do I look like clowns?) the last thing they said was I'm really skinny & better find some one to look after me!
I jus wanted to go back home & go on reading the boring comic strip wonderin whether I was skinny or not took a look at myself in the mirror, guess it'd be better if I didn't!
Anyway at home I found a useless corn in the fridge & tried to bar-b-que it; here some part of the process, it tasted great.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home