6.15.2005


Exploration in nature
There're so many creatures livin on this Earth like me, you & this little lovely lizard!
Jus take a look at it! Ain't it beautiful!?
Little pretty fingers, such a gorgeous look! Guess it has 4 fingers on each hand, two beautiful eyes, big black ones & astonishing striped tail.
I had the chance to take a photo of this amazing creature on my way back to our building, a nice pose for the picture! I'll try to take more pictures of these wonderful creatures surroundin me, actually I tried to take a photo of Mr. & Mrs. mouse but they jus ran away to look after their numerous kids & the 2inch roach went under my bed sayin he had no time for amateur photographers like me!
I keep on tryin, will be back soon!
PS I'm done with this term, not yet decided what to do in summer time, I may try to pay a visit to Kev &Kit!
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home