6.22.2005

Brothers

I j'st forgot it. Thought we're so far apart, so outta reach that I almost forget him. There's an ol' sayin "blood is thicker than water" and now I understand the meaning. He wants me for what I am not for what I was or will be 'cause we're brothers.
I don't remember why I thought that we live on different planets, however it is true we are different, he's so strange so genius so lovely (unlike me, I'm an idiot with sun glasses on 'em), we are brothers.
I really love this word. Thanks Lord for givin us families.
Living with Kev is much different from livin with Doug. We have quarrels too (because of an aggressive self-interested guy called Keith) but the reasons are utterly dissimilar.
I really miss Kit now, Kev promised to come with me to San Francisco, guess it's gonna be one the best gathering of the family, meetin my cousins again.
In the previous weeks I was searching within my soul to find the lost parts. I was thinking of that 21 gram (less than 0.05lb)
It seems nothing comparing the weight of a human being!
Guess I'm gonna be a philosopher or a lunatic! Not much different from each other.
Thinkin about the price of that 21g we must pay & the price that was paid for it before givin it to us makes me wonder:"does it truly worth the trouble?"
I dunno if you're tired of these struggles or not, but I am, wanna be someone normal, like others, wanna be a puppet, wanna here that words-I'm American- it's just what I am & can't change it. I'll try to come back to my never land one day & struggle that devil inside, but not now, I'm really tired & no more strength left. Let him win this time, don't care any more. I don't care about that 21 g neither; I lost 4lb during the last week & can't stop it. I dunno how long I can go on, but these weight losses are ruinin me, killing me. Hell, I'm so tired of these docs, they can't help. Guess I have to try to save my body first then it comes my soul.
Let's try this way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to visit your brother whether it'll going to be fine or not but it'll give you a reminder about a picture of your ancestor and lessen your confussion if any

this is a classic or may uninteresting advice but you need to pray before doing any activities including when u are going to sleep and He will fight for you n give u a help

June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home