6.23.2005

zoboomafoo

Wow today I had a big sandwich for lunch, really big!
At last I tried it, not that bad as I thought. Kev took me to a psychiatrist!
We talked & talked & talked. Great facility Lord gave humans.
The pressure was killin me; I should have done it earlier. Lord the solution was jus infronna me & I was so blind to see it.
Not a difficult thing to grab luck when it is so within my reach.
OK what else I did, aha I watched "The home on the range", good cartoon, I should have gone to the movies.
Kev & I decided to go to "batman begins" at weekend. And what else, I had a good cry, I cried myself to sleep, and I enjoyed it; a nice, quiet, relaxin sleep. I jus gotta get rid of that nightmare. The doc told me I can't get rid of it till I enjoy it.
Yea, I love it; it's so alive, so much detailed that I enjoy seein the scene, a road, a car, a van …. Hell doin it again!
I watched sth exciting in TV, "Zoboomafoo" it was a show for kids introducing different animals like caribou, lynx, boa…
Better go now, Kev's callin me to dinner. Let's go, I love dinner, I love dinner I Love Dinner, DINNER MY TRUE LOVE!(read this part with the opera tune).
Good night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Night, Keith :-)

June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home