11.29.2005

movin'


yes i'm movin.
no i'm not talkin' about bloggin but myself; i'm leavin' this nice place i felt like home, gotta say g'bye! sob.
ok let's see what's waitin for me, armor on, missiles full, set ..... (can i quit!)

about the pic: it's a baby Panda weighin' only 160 gr (0.360 lb) it looks horrible, i'm tryin how i looked when i was his age!

hey Have yo noticed this place totally different, i dunno what happened to my frankness, expressin' myself.... guess i'm afraid of truth, i hate it, i try to be what i used to be.

today song :" cure-actullay been playin' none stop for over 30 hours- strange but i don wanna change it-"

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

Oh Keith, I love the new layout.. the blue color - dark and mysterious. Love it!

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Angelina said...

Cute baby panda.. it's really tiny. I watched a documentary show about panda bears previously and it's just tiny and so cute.

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

thanks for the layout comment, but i got a better one really colorful & nice pics, yo missed it!
documantary! well send me a panda then, do they live in yer place ?!
and thanks for comin' & commentin' i missed it! Lol!

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Angelina said...

Yay, I missed your blog lots. I haven't been a good blog reader *sob*

Panda is from China, not Malaysia. The only panda we have here in Malaysia is me, hahahahaha.

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

hhhmmm sorry then! yo a panda , i didn know so why yo eat anything rather than leaf!?

December 01, 2005  
Blogger Angelina said...

That's because I'm a human panda, hahahaha

December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home