11.23.2005


i don wanna blog; jus puttin my diary here for those lovely pals who still care about this fuckin creature. (sorry if yo don like it & esp my twin!d please shoot me!)
  • Noah's life was transformed by 40 days of rain.
  • Moses was transformed by 40 days on mount Sinai.
  • The spies were transformed by 40 days in the Promised Land.
  • David was transformed by Goliath's 40-day challenge.
  • Elijah was transformed when God gave him 40 days of strength from a single meal.
  • The entire city of Nineveh was transformed when God gave the people 40 days to change.
  • Jesus was empowered by 40 days in wilderness.
  • The disciples were transformed by 40 days whith Jesus after his resurrection.

So the next 40 days will transform your life to a real shit!
please read the R.Warren's thing!
So on the first day:" What on Earth am I here for?"
well I dunno & it's not my business to find it out; I know what am I doin on this fuckin Earth; so if yo wanna know what a hell yo doin', go find it yerself!
OK better go back to Hell. Jus 15 days remainin' till the ....
So i'm packin'; thinkin of some guys to call g'bye.And yea, prayin' prayin' and prayin'.
Wish myself a good one; an easy painless one.
think as yo like cos i don fuckin' care.
Hey Lord, can yo hear me ; it's yer ultimatum!
jus 2 fuckin' weeks!
hope I forget breathin' tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

yep; vital signs checked

November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home