11.20.2005

Prince and the Pauper The 21st century version!

Rev 1:8 (KJV)I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come,the Almighty.
OK I’m beta ,you know, sth in the middle, that’s I’m which(witch) will!
I didn’t want to write cos not in mood nor cared! Does anyone care if any crap written here! Surely no more than 3-4 guys!An ol’ pal of mine once said blogs ain’t for finding new friends but a place to inform ol’ ones. If wanna get new friends yo gotta publicize yer crap by commentin on others! Ok no more comments; means I gave up the idea of finding new friends cos I don fuckin’ care if anyone read this or not!I was reading some paper when got to this article:
More than 180 foster kids find homes
More than 180 foster children found homes yesterday when loving families across the commonwealth welcomed the children into their lives as part of the Bay State’s third annual Adoption Day.
Ok please somebody adopt me too! Preferably somewhere not in US.
I wish I were born in a third world country, it’s much fun there, I know!
At least yo can complain about anything & everyone’d admit ya right!
This so many justice’s killin’ me!
I signed in a Christian group & they send many mails, all the same, Lord’s watchin’ yo, Lord cares about yo, trust in him & yo blessed…. (ok enough, why don’t bless me then :D!)
I wanna become Moslem; the rules fuckin’ easy. Jus a 5 time prayer per day (ok I can cope) some fastin for a month! (not difficult; I don eat much durin’ day!) & everything yo enjoy is forbidden (really easy, yo see!) so if you do the forbidden things, yo surely go to hell. So I wanna guarantee my life after this world. Perfect!
I love this civilized country I live; it’s the best place on earth!
Another thing I learned about islam recently is: if yo a Saudi Moslem prince & yo mowed down a poor dad without havin license & drunk! It’s ok, at least it’s ok here; jus a short time in jail (yo can choose it!) and then yo fast for feelin’ guilty; yea good idea, yo blessed, God loves yo more than anyone else in the world.
The funny thing’s when a 28yr ol guy ran over a kid she deserves long imprisonment. Why? Cos this nice arab guy has enough money to pay the experts to use their talents to proof he didn’t exceed the speed limit & the dad was suicidal & drunk!hehehe!
Ok I don wanna work in my own major, I’m gonna wash dishes in restaurants & there wont be any responsibility for the money I earn, it’s jus clean!
This week was wonderful & the weekend much better.
I went to one of these mental….. experts cos I had no idea how to waste my money & he said im fuckin’ depressed. Am i?
Ok guess time to take my pills, I want some pep pill!
Guess talked more than my coupon!
Ok I honestly accept any changing place to anywhere; yea this is a good opportunity for those who wanna live in States!
Ok, I’ll be back later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home