11.10.2005

Real Or Cyber

So listenin to ‘tallica again. It’s like the load put on a scale to keep balance.
It’s fun switchin’ to other things like black Sabbath but to keep your mind balanced better here Jaymz’ voice.
Back to blogger! It’s all net but there’s a lot difference between blogger & mydiary; though both public; it’s a lot more difficult to find what you wanna read in blogger but you find precious readers.
So back to here, just to remind himself (myself) there shouldn’t be any daily stuff. Let’s talk about cyber & real world.
Well considering the world population’s over 6.5 billion, how many people have access to the net. Guess not more than 10% (be glad if given an accurate static)
Ok if some one asks you:” which one you prefer, cyber world or real world?”
I’m sure more than 9.8% of that 10% prefer real world. Well what ever we are; what ever we claim to be. We are human beings, real people with needs, social needs; we need to talk to real people; going out , eat, drink & blah blah… if somebody asked me such a question 7-8 month ago, without any pause I’d say surely real world; fuck cyber things, what are they good for; wastin time & money sorta addictive.
If you ask me now I still give you the same answer but I’ll hesitate, think a little & then give you that answer. I’m not the same guy I used to be 7-8 months ago, really different.
Been wondering why some people prefer to check their mails before eating breakfast; to turn their YM,AIM, MSN…. On before starting their job…..!
It’s a long time I ask my friends to give me their e-mail address when askin for their phone numbers! But why?
Guess human’s sucha complicated creature in the world that no matter how hard he try there are still tons of questions remaining!
I’m not a psychologist but a psycho. Don’t wanna say anything scientific or philosophic
You know I’m not that kinda guy!
The funny thing’s that in real world it took a while to trust somebody & quite a time to decide if ya wanna have any relation with that guy. Then a longer time to tell them some personal things & a lot longer to tell ‘em your secrets (maybe this part never happens with some guys!).and let’s talk about the times you need their help. Well you need to think who you should ask & would it worth the trouble. Then you gotta prepare that guy for what you wanna ask; for instance I keep on talking for over 15 minutes about weather, what I had for lunch…., how’s my study…. to ask my friend if he can help me with some MATLAB problems! Such an easy job. Let’s not talk about the times we’re mad at our friends …..
On the other hand we have this cyber world, with million IDs to face; some Ids the same person, some for people we know like friends and some totally strangers.
You have a guy in a chat room, in a group or even in ablog ok jus ask “asl?” and then everything’s finished. Within a few days you talking to a complete stranger you know nothing about; you can trust ‘em witout seein ‘em and the funny thing’s you telling ‘em things that you wouldn’t tell your family. Funny! ( over 90% you wont have the chance to meet ‘em!)
Blogs: a place to shout , to cry, to let your feelings out! What a hell I’m doin? I’m jus telling my personal things to strangers & then thank them for listening. Great!
Guess I’m gaining my senses back, sorta hypnotized you know!
Have you ever thought the guy you chattin with, cursin at your boss could be the boss himself.
The girl who tries to convince you she’s worth goin out with & you really feel she’s sth valuable better dump gf or wife is the gf or wife herself.
Possibilities you know!
So the next time I try to begin a journal or add a new ID to my list gonna think for a second!
Possibilities; they can happen! Let’s not sell our real world to none existing names!
Let’s not believe in cyber love; it doesn’t exist. Its fun having some blogs to read when bored, have some guys to chat with for fun & in gloomy times…. But remember even if you can trust’em they’re not there for you all the time! So I’m gonna try to find some lost part of my soul in real world, maybe it’s somewhere in my closet, maybe I put it in my backpack!
Don’t get shocked! Guess I’m not ok!
Hey I had the remaining half of my sandwich for dinner maybe it was rotten!
Note: thanks reading; this was jus something to remind myself I have exam next Thursday!
Note 2: the things I said include everyone except my twin!
Note 3: remember every one has a twin possibly separated in birth! You gotta blame Storks for their wrong or late delivery. I’ve found my own; better look for yours if not found yet! He/she worth the trouble givin’ time to find & think about! I promise!
Note 4: don’t chat with me I’m your boss! (argghhhh I always trip while lyin’!)
Note 5: I’m done & really outta my mind; this fake smile’s jus part of positive energy I stole from my twin; surely vanish when I meet profs again!
The crazy crazy blogger with no clue why some people visit here! Aha I forgot, I begged you to come!
Don’t get disappointed I’m addicted to bloggin like hell!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging will eventually replace human discourse.


Look how our streets are eerily quiet, cause the kids aren't playing foorball in the street, they're playing videogames on the couch.

It's only going to get worse.

Aloha,

Jeff

November 10, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

Yes Jeff yo right. But we don’t have to speed up this robotic century.
Though I spent a lot of time by computer or TV playin video games; I enjoyed playin outside too. Guess today’s kids are losin’ sth they’d regret later or maybe they don’t. but there’s not much fun in modern life; I preferred 19 or 20th century!
Thanks.

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home