11.03.2005

I went to GL, as usual I was the donkey, feelin’ wild & free. Guess I’m sentenced to live in flat areas. Jus imagine the wonderful life I could have if I lived near Rocky. I like mountains especially in rainy days, but not showers or bein’ there without equipment; so I was there without any extra clothin’ …& it fuckin’ rained & I fuckin’ soaked wet. Dammit! About gettin’ wet I’m quite like cats, I hate gettin’ wet cos then comes cold… but this time I’m sure gonna be dead of pneumonia. After 2 hours sittin’ in the warmest available part of the house, I’m still shakin’. Cool! Ok no more naggin’ jus wanna say I found out how I feel today; sad. Yea, sad. Cos I have another toothache, fuck all of ’em cos they don’t understand I don’ have any fuckin dime to pay. …. (No more cursin’). One damned thing after another! Ok look, I’m jus sittin’ right here, so please make yer mind if there are more, ok?
That was all about my glorious day, not much to say, wanna some sleep. Anybody knows how I can get rid of nightmares? Right ,that’s it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home