11.01.2005

Tripped

Guess gotta go to elementary again!
I have made many mistakes (calculation) this week.
First: list of gotta do
Solve 3 transport phenomena’s problems (havin’ many integrals! Yuck)
Solve 10 complex variables’ problems (a serious copyin’ action cos I dunno what a hell it’s about)
Write a review about “Study of creep and its behavior in magnesium alloy microstructures at high temperature” (the paper sucks like its topic)
Find a Halloween custom (not a difficult job actually)
Second: Points to ponder
The TPh’s problems are solved, with some notes made by me like: we can find T1 by this equation (a long unsolved thing) then replace it into equation no.2 & then some simplification….
The CV’s problems utterly forgotten cos I didn’t have the number of problems to solve let alone not knowing the answers!
The paper; actually put for further consideration, cos you know Rome wasn’t built in a day so how can I write a paper in 2-3 days, I jus wrote the abstract & key words, fuck other parts
About the trippin’ matter; guess it was obvious cos Tuesday was holiday (I’m blushed).
About the Halloween; guess stayin’ home’s such an idiotic act & quite (almost) impossible; so when I got a call from a friend sayin’ we were expectin’ ya for lunch (it was 3.5 pm) I got dressed & drove to the party, yiiiiiippeeeeeeeee
Foot notes:
1. I appreciate myself a lot for bein’ able to be a thorough jerk all the time; I didn’t drink even a sip of anything alcoholic (jus imagine the host’s face!) cos I was on my booze less week of year (always began on 1-7 nov. , though this year started on 29 oct)
2. a gal got interested in me (surely too much drinkin’) and I had to give her a ride (I dropped her somewhere far from her place) I’m feelin’ pity for the girl cos she thought I’m loaded! ( I had Steve’s Beemer!)
ok it was a gr8 party, I’m still thinking on my paper and got less than 12 hours (including sleepin!)
There was a lot more I wanted to write but I’m tired as hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home