10.25.2005

CRAZY

1. Sometimes I feel I’m standin’ on an edge, edge of what? , I dunno maybe a cliff, window…..
But I really wanna sit on the edge of my window & take a look at city, tryin to see ocean, feelin’ like birds, flyin’ high in the sky, with the feelin’ of freedom, belongin’ to no where…..
2.Sometimes I feel I’m gettin’ lost in my world. Why? I dunno, there are so many questions in my crazy sick brain that I dunno the answer. I jus’ cant find the right answers, I try to answer other people’s questions to find the answers to mine, but it’s more like makin’ excuses to your elementary teacher for not doin’ your homework. I can still hear ‘em sayin:” another story, ya got a creative mind.”….
3. Sometimes I feel I’m becomin’ numb, really numb. Yea there are times I cant really feel my hands, have no sense in my fingers, it’s difficult to keep on doin’ what I was doin’. It’s like cold frozen water run in your veins. ….
4. Sometimes I feel I’m wastin’ my life. I’m countin’ minutes & hours, waitin’ for the next days to arrive; I’m not lookin to anythin’ today’s as black as yesterday & tomorrow’ll be as dark as today. Everythin’ orbitin’ in a meaningless way & hell I hate it. I’m thinking of daylight & the time I gotta dress & go, but it seems that it’s my life I’m wastin’. Lord don’t ask me what I’ve done on earth cos I jus wasted, wasted & wasted every single second of my life….
5. Sometimes I feel I’m actin’ like kids. I jus checked the calendar, jus 43 days 7 then another happy birthday (if anyone remember, includin’ me!) it means livin’ one fourth of a century, two and a half decades, twenty five years, nine thousands one hundred twenty nine days, two hundred nineteen thousands ninety six hours, thirteen million four hundred fifty seven thousands seven hundred sixty minutes & some fuckin seconds! Can you believe it? I cant, I jus’ don’t feel like a grown up man, I gotta act better, hey better look for a good job, don’t act childish, and be serious….!
6.Sometimes I feel I’m playin’ the role of a play, I’m jus a puppet, somebody else’s pullin’ my strings, seems there’s a hidden guy inside of me, decidin’ what to do & what not to do. I’m not willin’ I don wanna do that, stop pullin that strings, stop pushin’ me to these terrible sins……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home