10.21.2005

Nothing's Free

Hell, how can I earn dough by writing shit? Seems I can’t do anythin’; got pile of bills to pay & there’re still comin’! Is there an end to it??!
In 10 days time we’re gonna have Halloween & I have no money to buy anything neither I feel like it. My tooth still sucks. It’s painful, I had many painkillers since morning & I slept like a junkie all day long, thanks ya gave me a knock on a door ‘n asked for a trip to the streets or today would be all in vein.
I dunno what’s next on the list, if there’s gonna be an earthquake, hurricane …. in here or some place near, jus lemme know.
I’m checkin theaters like loo,waitin for HP’s release, guess this one’s gonna be a big hit (unlike others), I really wanna see it so if ya get me the ticket I’d be thankful & can give ya a big hug (arggghhhhh)
I dunno why I cant put my fuckin ass on the chair & do my papers; I’m waitin for a miracle!
Yoooohoooooo, miracle I’m sittin right here.
I was jus wonderin if I hadn’t this nice bud that takes me out every now & then, then life would be such a terrifyin’ hell!
I have this terrible habit of usin’ bud on every tom, dick & harry. Ok I promise I wouldn’t do that again. But Pete’s jus a real kickass (means cokesoccer), I love him & more than that I love his fuckin VW, I’m really in love with Europeans autos! Fuck American!
The thing’s that happenin & I’m not really enjoyin it anymore is I’m asialized. I’m spending the same amount of time chattin with those guys as I spend with my pals. Arggggggghhhhh
I always felt sick about Negoes & I ended up sharin’ some so called shelter for over a year.
But hanging about with Asians is my all time nightmare , Geez, fuck this technology, seems there’s no space between places, & I cant stop my fuckin fingers pressin Enter for any YM name. I found many nice asian guys, I enjoy ‘em, I like the way they think, it’s interesting to know the so many differences & the reason why I’m still an idiot, thinkin’ oops here we have the world in our hands & then go to mall and buy any available instrument that can make sounds! Hehe look this one’s Chinese , oops here’s the Japanese or ya may like Korean.
They’re rulin’ our lives & we think, ok we have powerful missiles….
I think we are asialized without knowin it, why should a cowboy go with a Kung fu pro, why Matrix can be in the box?!
I dunno, ‘n I don wanna know, cos it’s none of my business, all I gotta do is to keep a balance between my income & bills!
But there’s one thing I cant deny, I hate Asians & wanna see ‘em in hell. I enjoy their thoughts & feelings, some of ‘em are really good in usin’ this language, but the more I have net contacts with ‘em the racist attitudes become stronger in my mind. Yoooohooooo guys ya jus names to me! Jus names, no face, no reality … nothing in my mind so better go to hell.
Sorry guys don’t feel offended, but I really mean it, so next time please don’t try to make me come to yer place (thanks for the friendly & nice feelings) or see yer fuckin face.
Thanks in advance!
But gotta remind ya; ya cant teach an ol’ dog new tricks!
Let’s pray to Lord that my nightmare never comes true, “hey lord please watch me carefully cos I don wanna end up marryin’ an Asian & worse of that livin’ there.”
A true son of yers
Let’s not sign! (FJC)

2 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

keith - You hate asians? That's sad. Have you been to Asia? Experienced the diff culture?
The story goes like this : A balloon seller, selling balloons of many colours, (filled with helium.)..blue, red,black,green, yellow..a black kid walks up to him..and says "Sir, if I purchase the black balloon, will it fly high" Balloon seller says "Yes son, it isn't about the colour of the balloon, it's what's inside it that counts" .
God Bless You.

October 21, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

thanks tina, for the good story, yea, yo right but i cant help myself! i may try later!

October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home