10.14.2005

Funny

Ok, ok I got it, yea it’s been sometimes I jus act like jerks & nothing funny here, yea yo right why im naggin & complainin, life’s not all pain, let’s kiss away the horrors, yea why I don’t share my happiness with nice fellas like you (assholes!) ok don’t get offended, I meant nothin’. Seems everyone in the neighborhood knows, guess ya gonna hear it on ABC sooner or later ok jus lemme tell ya about it, ok life doesn’t always sucks , I sometimes do it!
Im not goin out late at nights anymore, im jus actin like a good boy, look im waggin my tail, so im yer faithful dog! ( I didn’t know I had a tail till now!)
Ok weekends are turning to happy times of my life, no better say funny!
Should I go on! Oops it’s really difficult, yea I think I’ll tell ya later, yea that’d be better.
Ok it’s enough to know that im happy with this idiotic big smile!
Im back to my daydreams, im thinking of havin a big farm runnin after sheep & cows, get a kick by horse sayin yo not a cowboy!
Let me think of sth funny, aha I finished HP arghhhhhhhh….
I’m reading a HTML book instead of workin on my papers, I’ve said that before! Ok.
I got a new word too look for, fruit! Yea I dunno what it means.
Aha one more thing, don’t think im a clean boy cos im not.
I got a dairy software on my pc, sth like ol’ date books, I think im quite forgettin how to write on papres.
Aha one funny memory, I got this iron extraction class with the guy who’s really fond of me, I mean it, I try never pass his room ‘cause he’s ready to shoot me, yo see I’m his sweetheart sorry , sweatheart I mean! It’s one of the worst classes, it’s 3.5-5.5 pm really borin & all talking about fuckin furnaces! We gotta sit silent, jus listenin to him with no right to take notes ‘cause we have it in our books!
And he was talking about blast furnace & sth about the changing of insulators & refractories that must be done every now & then. And the one of these genius asses asked:” we gotta turn the furnace off sir” heheheehehehhe
Wasn’t it funny? Ok sorry, but I sometimes wonder why some gals be that idiot the temperature’s sth over 1700K(im practicing SI) you would be morethan BBQ!
Ok, some people think that im one of these smart asses takin notes from my classes, no im not, I jus write down crap, tryin to improve my handwriting. Hehehe
It seems I’m really outta idea, nothing funny, so please laugh, I beg your pardon.
Im thinking of borrowin some money to buy a zither & go sat by MGC & beg for money like this:” please help me, I got lots of unpaid fees, I need food, I need M&M for Halloween, I need clothes, yo yo !” I gotta listen to Sean Paul more!
And a Halloween idea. Im gonna sit at home & if anyone knocked im gonna point a mortar at anyone who knocks & asked for the chocos! Genius I knew it, im gonna work for NASA!
Well maybe I'm a faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along to the age of paranoia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home