10.13.2005

life sucks

My life’s kinda ridiculous, no really ridiculous, just take a look at my routines& you get what I mean:
5.30-6.15 shower + breakfast
6.20-5 (sometimes 7) on my way to Cambridge & back + the Camb. itself
5-7.30(8) sleep & dinner
8-5.30 chatting-sleep-out
and at weekends, I jus sleep& play & meet friends
Obvious things:
1. There’s this meal called lunch that I dunno anything about it!
2. Sleeping is sth that happens every now and then.
3. I don enjoy goin to Studio 25 anymore
4. I have no time for studying
5. I’m tired of these books, not mentally cos my brain really likes keeping busy with complicated problems, I wanna go somewhere that there’s no need for education
6. Chatting is on top of my daily schedule
My life’s jus too simple, nothing exciting, everything’s repeatin on a disgustin way.
Let’s talk about chattin’ I do it over 80 hours per week!
It’s a bad habit, and I know it, I’m getting tired of it!
It just goes like this: hey wanna chat?…. Then comes ASL please & this is the worst part of it cos it’s the silliest question you can ask anyone ‘cause it has 27 possible answers!
Don’t get it!? Ok for each part we have 3 possibilities true, false & no answer, so you have less than 4% to get the right answers, seems such a risky silly question!
Ok then you gotta some name & asl data according to an ID, then goes the daily greetings for next days.
And then comes the topic to discuss, sex’s surely the interesting topic (but it’s not the safest) ok I don’t mind it, it’s sth people can talk about it for hours but here comes the astonishing question:” why it always lead to my sex life?”
I just cant understand it, there’s nothing interesting in it but people keep on askin really personal things without sayin a word about their interests or their own experiences, they just give themselves the right to know every single wrong (or right) move of my life.
Here comes the answer; it’s just ‘cause I’m too frank, too open & too brainless! Ok I talk, you keep on asking your silly questions and I don’t mind answerin & in the end I’m the one who has to apologize for the bad words said, foolish!
Look I wanna keep my pretty fuckin mouth shut, I’m not interested in that details of your life & if I ever ask you it doesn’t mean that im interested or willin to hear such shit, it’s jus ‘cause I wanna let yourself out if you feel like it.
So next time you see me on don’t buzz me, don’t think im gonna talk about myself, jus open that box if you have sth to share, it’s not a cop station, yo not the detective & im not the criminal!
Hey , I don’t like this place to be used as a place for above 18 materials, I don want bad words in my comments & I try not to use ‘em much, I need a place to shout, to cry & to confess but surely it’s not here; I’m building a secret chamber jus for myself you’re not allowed & I like to see yo standin behind the doors wonderin what’s that wall for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home