10.11.2005

I have many things to write about but I’m not in the mood of writin’, Halloween’s near, I put the link in my sidebar a long time ago, but it leads to nowhere, so this means I have nothing in my mind this year, I’m thinking of hangin’ myself down, that seems sorta good.
Hey don’t wait for such thing cos im not gonna do that, better do it yourself & then I’ll tell you if you look frightenin’ or ridiculous!
I’m sure I’m gonna freeze this winter cos of lack of fuel, “gimme fuel , gimme fire , gimme that which I desire” so I went out & bought something quite warm, it’s nice & it’s not T-shirt, I swear! I dunno why everyone thinks I cant wear anythin’ beside tees & jeans, yes you can buy me anythin’ you like!
I’m thinking of cuttin’ some trees & gather the woods for winter, I may try livin in caves, guess it’d be much warmer than my place, I love winters but if only they were warmer, sth like 50-60 degrees, quite better.(I’m movin’ to south hemisphere, come with me, if you like!)
Something really weird happened today, very accidentally I did all of my Transport phenomena’s problems on my own. Yea, it’s something really odd, I dunno if it’s good or bad, but it happens every ten years.
Here just some reasons why I like to copy the answers
I’m too tired to do my homework
It’s such a crazy idea, when you’re sure somebody else has the answers
Why should I waste my time listenin’ to profs when I can easily manage my time copyin the homework
It’s a traditional act, before the invention of printin’ & photocopiers people used this method to publish their books
I cant understand why I should spend time solvin’ disgustin’ problems when it’s been solved at least 10 times before I even try to read ‘em.
I have no time to study my notes & no money to buy books, so I randomly attend classes, listen to the profs for a while & if learned anything, well not too bad then, gotta memorize it for my exams! See I’m a busy guy!
And the last reason: I have the most terrible handwriting in the world, no matter how hard I try I never get the full mark cause I can hardly distinguish 4 from 9 & 3 from z, let alone the one who doesn’t know what a gifted boy I am, so why should I try getting full marks!
Now I’m sure I’m sick, really sick, I feel really ashamed, why did I do my homework?
I know I’m a bad boy!
I watched “ Madagascar” yesterday (the reason I didn’t post!), it’s really funny, better watch it! I’m Marty, the zebra!
And I’m completely outta my mind, I’m listenin’ to American idiot, yea guess that’s what I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home