10.04.2005

Hey gal, don’t put it there

Some time in the afternoon, Boston subway,
As usual I was headin home from the borin classes full of formulas & definitions.
Once one of my prof’s said all this mathematical formulas are made by some unoccupied guys, in this century there are less unoccupied guys so we have less new formulas!
Ok back to subway, I was standin by the door (actually leanin) as usual countin stations & checkin if I took the right one, when a young girl jus came & stood infronna me,
Before goin on better know that standin by the door’s got so many advantages:
If ever got stuck you’d be the first to get out.(what gotta let old guys first no, they’d lived enough!)
If a criminal ran to the train tryin to get in you can push him out.
If you know the criminal, you can push the cop out.
You can mug for guys who miss the train
And a lot more!
Ok back to the girl, I was listenin to my loud music, wonderin how long would it take to get home when suddenly this girl put most of her arm inside of her blouse movin her fingers round the titty. Hell it’s a public place, I was lookin at her with a frown, when suddenly she took her hand out & began talking. Oh heavens she’d put her cellphone in her bra! Well here comes the mysterious question, if girls wanna put their cellphones in their bra, then where should the guys put theirs?!

Ok guess it’s enough for today, im extremely tired. Haven’t had a good sleep & food for a while, guess im gonna die of malnutrition!
One more thing, it’s a while I’m wonderin about the fact , funny or ridiculous that’s the question & today I found out im really ridiculous, sob im gonna jump down ……
No, not from a high buildin’ ,jump down my chair gotta go to looooooooooooooooo.
PS I replaced a Html book with my HP, guess it’s a better pillow ‘cause it’s much thicker & it almost broke my back while takin it home!
Oops gotta go, tomorrow im gonna visit another nentist! Wish me luck
and to finish this post wanted to share a quote from pAUL kURTZ ( i dunno who he is!) that a nice friend of mine sent me:
"the meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can"

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

im jus thinkin what other things she couldhave, gonna ask her if ever met her again. im jus wonderin if i can put my cellphonein my ...........

October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home