9.29.2005

Sleepless

One of the worst habits I gave up some time ago was chattin, but unfortunately I’m back to the mysterious device called YM, jus wanna talk about a very few disadvantages of this harmful device.
You turn your pc (laptop for loaded ones) on some time in the afternoon & start checkin your mails. Well here’s the question why you check mail at home while you spend all morning at university and you have the chance to have internet for free!
Guess the answer’s obvious:’ cause you’re a moron!
Ok back to the matter, you spend 2-3 hours chattin , then get up to have some sleep & dinner, again after 3 hours you’re on again!
Hell it’s really early in the mornin’ & even the dogs are asleep. You again keep on chattin- thanks to the sphere planet when it’s morning in your place, you have the chance to find other guys havin lunch or dinner- then suddenly you notice it’s sth round 5.30 am & you have a class at 8, so with the highest speed, you shut the pc & jump to bed, you try to sleep but as soon as you feel a bit sleepy it’s time to go ‘cause the fuckin clock’s rinigin, no chance to take a look at your face you leave home in hurry, you don wanna be late.
Some time round 8 you’re standin by the door.
A friend from other side call yer name & you join ‘im. He spends sometimes starin at you then says : anything wrong bud? ( well if you have the chance to meet one of your lass classmates, she’d understand it in a second, unbelievable differences yo know!)
But at that moment the prof walks in, some time later, the prof’s explainin sth that you have no idea what it is, sth like leachin, separation & purification, but you put all your energy on keeping your eyes open. here’s what comes next:
Prof: you there
Me: who me
Prof: yes young man, out of my class
Me( with confused expression) : why?
Prof: to wash your face
I get up & try to find my way out of the room stubbing my foot to anything available.
In the man’s room…..
I splash some fuckin water on my face, fuckin water’s so cold & it really sucks, now my eyes are completely shut, tryin to get some sleep before the next class while standin unsteadily on my feet.
What’s next
Well a nice guy hits me on the shoulder, I lose my balance but luckily regain it!
That nice guy: anything wrong boy?
Me : no sir
That nice guy: keep on cryin if it helps
I just shake my head thinking there’s a big question mark appearin on top of my head,
And the last thing:
I reopen my eyes (‘cause I opened it as that nice guys came & the close it) take a look at myself in the mirror & let out a loud scream of terror.
Reason: I have this really red eyes that you can count the capillaries surrounded by blackened eye lids & a blue line under my eyes.
Ok I know im really handsome!
Moral of the story: im not goin to stay up late tonight
2. or I can jus stay home & forget about tomorrow!
That’s it. I kissed Hugh & Clyde goodbye, they jus left an hour ago & Steve’s movin on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home