9.27.2005

topicless

Been thinkin for a quarter or more & had no idea how to start this post, seems it’s started anyway!
Last night I fell asleep on the sofa, it was early sth round 8.10 it was a sweet dream ( I ate some chocolate before lyin there) I dunno when or how but I heard sth sayin bang, a normal human bein would get up by this sound, as long as im not deaf yet I woke up too. The fuckin light bulb thought it’d be fun to wake me, sleepily I looked for a new lamp, after changing I found out it wasn’t workin & this hard process repeated 2 more times before letting me put my ass on the chair infronna my lovely companion, the first thing to do was to open my YM … chattin a little I found out it was 9 sth instead of 10 sth….. (this part I was checkin mail & such stuff!)
The next nice thing was that at sth round 10.30 I discover the undeniable fact that I gotta leave home for drugstore to buy a new puffer ( or the next time I need it, I’d get a bit red & blue or perhaps purple before getting another chance to breathe!).
Today news:
I only attended my Transport phenomena class & the guy was lucky to have me present ‘cause while I was bitin my pen & writtin fuck ya he found out that he dunno the answer of “what the temperature slope is” and decided to ask his gifted student, me, well I made pile of scientific notes (later it sounds like jus BS) like :” eeerrrr…. Emmmmm… wellllll …. It’s related to temperature & slope sth about it’s derivative …. “ when I finished the only thing he could say was :” thank you”.
Aha I was ogling at some magazines ( hey not prono!) when I came to an essay sayin:” left-handers face greater cancer risks”
Oh heavens, jus this few words were enough to turn my miserable life into hell no need to read more. Oh Lord, why are ya so unfair to me, havin troubles with chairs & other devices weren’t enough now ya wanna send me to a new battle called cancer. Yo really selfish, I knew yo hated me….
At the moment I feel healthy but if there wasn’t any post tomorrow be sure I died of cancer!
PS hugh & Clyde are movin to Dakota this weekend so I can have Steve as my new homie, cheeeeeeeeeer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home