9.18.2005

charma test

I was stayin with my granny for a day or so & didn’t go through my homework , so for this time got ya a crap test, before goin through the 3 questions make a wish, be honest & don’t cheat, well as long as I cant trust ya I’ll post the answers later ^_*
PS Grab hold of some paper & pen here’s not the place to do the thing!
1) Put the followin animals in the order of your preference: Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
2) Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, and Sea
3) Think of someone who also knows you, which you can relate them to the following colors. Don’t Repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color: Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green


OK Done with the knuckle head’s test, got 4 new games for my cell & I have to play with ‘em see ya later!
Today’s word: ChocoHore: this is what my friends call me, if ya didn’t get the meaning, lem’me know!
Tip number six: Put yer chocolate in yer pocket till it melts, then offer it to a friend!
At the moment I got a “game over” note, a zombie jus ate me, sob!
Do the questionnaire PLZ, you’ll see how wonderful it is, ya can have my explanations as welllll.
Attention: if you are the 10000th guy who visit here . gotta tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home