9.12.2005

MP3 (part II),Bike, Shoppin,Bloody books

I charged the battery , it was OK, then went outside to do some shoppin, then back & in the evening again decided to use the nice digital sound of my life, fuck it, it wasn’t workin, the screen kept on movin up & down & then shut down, another day must be wasted to get it fixed, …. ,(this part is censored cause it was a long story with lots of swearing!) at last they gave me a new one, not yet tried but let’s pray it works.
Sunday morning, kitchen, fridge, close shot, confused me standin infronna the empty rectangular box. it’s how I started my Sunday, there was nothing left in that cold closet called fridge, nothing edible I mean! I was starving & the only thing available was a bottle of vodka half empty, an apple and a rotten smelly piece of pizza, im really lazy in shoppin, but I was dyin of hunger, so gotta do some help to my stomach or call emergency. I had to surrender. So I moved my fuckin ass put on some clothes (notice some clothes including my blanket!), ya cant imagine how deadly it can be to go down 3 floors usin stairs, but I did it. I was thinking of a movin thing to take me to a supermarket, when my bike caught my eye, ok good idea, it was much better than route 11, much faster, but I made a terrible mistake. There are lots & lots of advantages in usin route 11, I’ll talk later.
I did the shoppin & back home.
Sunday morning, 2.5 hours after the wake up shock, kitchen, fridge, jus a shot, frownin me standin infronna the full fridge.
Results of the battle of Supermarket:
I’ve lost a pound or two, that’s sth really terrible
the fridge’s full for at least next 10 days
next comin Friday I have tons of smelly food to be labeled as garbage
there’s no strength left to have sth
if all the chocos are eaten, then I hope some fuckin 2 or 3 pounds would be gained that’s not comparable with what I lost in the last week
worst part: there’s the terrible fatal pain in my pants
bikes are the last thing I try next time
car pool is all I want
oil well’s not a bad idea to give me for the sake of heavens
no more breakfast is needed
I have this terrible partial equations & I cant solve a fuckin differential equation, so this subject’s on my next term list!
And the last thing, tip number five: eat ice-cream infronna somebody who caught cold!

2 Comments:

Blogger HadesGigas said...

fatal pain in your pants? you should get that checked out

September 12, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

who should check it?

September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home