9.09.2005

sorry/petrol dreamer

Sorry guys, what a shame, I know I was always a bitch in vocabulary but this one’s unforgivable & inexcusable,
To myself & other morons:
Refugee: a person who’s been forced to leave their country or home ‘cause there’s war or for political, religious or social reasons
Evacuee: a person who’s sent away from a place ‘cause it’s dangerous, especially during war.
OK sorry for the mistake!
Im workin on a plan to rob a gas station, thanks heavens I don’t have a 4 wheel, I’m really grateful to public transportation & no one can imagine how comfortable Boston’s subway is. I love getting lost!
Invention of the day: I replace my ipod with a fuckin mp3 & it’s really especial, whatever ya do, ya cant charge the battery so , I used some grey cells, if ya leave it plugged, it can play forever, it’s the smallest available recordr/player with 20GB memory, ain’t it cooooooooooool!
I need some petrol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home