9.03.2005

Series of misfortunate events

SO I’m back again; this time I wasn’t outta idea but not in the mood of writtin sorta outta words and sorta outta place. Finished my second love story “No greater love” though pure shit much better than “heartbeat”. I was wonderin why love stories are so crap and the result is:” life’s such a pile of BS moments”
I wanted to attach a dyseducational road show but I dunno how to do it, any suggestions welcome.
Hope ya like my pet shop, I’m thinking of puttin some more!
it’s 3rd 0f Aug. I missed the 1st two days ‘cause I have Augustophobia so was sicki in bed!?
I watched spy kids II, analyze that & 13th warrior for the 3rd time, really borin but gut (look this is the german word for good ya idiots!) when ya have nothing to do.
What else aha me & the little kiddy (my bro) went to GL Adams, terrible hiking & now got a achin back & knees plus a broken toenail hidden under 3 band aids, it sucks but I enjoy breakin ‘em!
At last I throw that knuckle head guy outta my place, Well gas wasn’t a good idea cause I didn’t know how to use it so Kick ass was the best way, I’m thinkin of adoptin 2 or 3 more kiddy cacti instead.
OK guess enough for today, added a new blog to my list, Kirsti’s so fuckin… .
And today’s song:”
No drinks, No smokes
No dicking around No dirty jokes
Straight lace, straight face
The old straight jacket We got no hope”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home