8.26.2005

annoyin'

I know you heard this word so many times, surely everyone knowS the meanin, taday I was reading my mails when came to this sentence ” sometimes you are annoying” yes that’s true, im annoying but then wondered why; I didn’t want to blog for a while cause I had nothing to wirte but BS. Thought it’s important to know why im annoying (so this is my new post), searching my e-brain (too much net!) came to this list
You are annoying because:
You have an annoying life
You have annoying friends
You love living annoyingly
You enjoy things that are annoying
And on advanced search I found these items
You are annoyed/annoying because
You have no reason not to be annoying
Your favorite hobby’s walking on others nerves
You wake up to waste your time in an annoying way
You enjoy ruining your life
You love bothering others
You are nothing more than a jackass
Well I could have a very advanced search but I didn’t do that cause more secrets would be released!
I wanna thank that nice guy who reminded me how fuckin annoyer I am.
Hey I tag anyone who read this post to write why he/ she is ANNOYING!
Im not kidding, you are tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger HadesGigas said...

If I had a dime for every time I've been called annoying, I would be a millionaire. But I couldn't enjoy my fortune because I would suffocate in the large pile of 10 cent currencies.

August 27, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

wow let's pray to lord ya get yer fortune, suffocatin not bad!

August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home