8.23.2005

Me & Mazy (a true love story)

Mazy’s my new gf, I met her in Po sq. park, my morning hangout, 1.5 month ago, she’s really beautiful, with a smooth skin & slim body, big green eyes & extremely cute. She was sittin on a bench restin when I saw, I stopped runnin & stared at her so magical, I took a few steps then turned back as decided to take her photo, but there was no sign of her & outta no where she came out & stood by me I was really terrified & made a loud cry that everyone left the park & didn’t come back for the next 2 days!?-whata strange lie???!!! ; anyway me & mazy met each other every now & then in the park till Friday night that she accepted my invitation & pay a visit to my place but as im a lazy inept clumsy boy I forgot to buy her anything, now she’s gone but im tryin to find her, I’ll post her pic (the one I took durin our first meetin later) now gotta go, im starving & need some sleep, do ya know where a hell I put me coffin!
Horoscope:"SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). It's not hard to figure out where you fit in to the picture at work, though you might not like the role you've been taking on. Just because you agreed to something in the beginning doesn't mean you have to keep agreeing."
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (August 23). You are poised on the brink of a breakthrough -- it happens by the end of September. For the next seven weeks, hold onto that exhilarating feeling of total involvement in an important project. When you follow your passion, money follows you. New family additions are featured in June. Your involvement with Aquarius or Taurus is most fortuitous. Your lucky numbers are: 9, 15, 2, 28 and 35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home