8.19.2005

no way

Forgot to write today’s motto:” Boy, no more flower; Got it!”
Today’s song:” there’s Parisienne moon light playin but I dunno why one of these Scooter’s song playin in my mind, its so vague I cant even song with it, the only part is –its beautiful magical American…- can anyone help?!”.
I was wonderin why my hangout moved to Studio 25, never understood, I jus stop goin to the right ‘n head to milk st several nights!
Now I know the reason, that’s for the stranger takin my favorite seat, she’s jus a nightmare remindin me of Fight Club, but surely im not Tylor Dirty( am I right with the name?!) she was so on my nerve that no matter what the flavor was it taste shit, I hate her familiar face remindin me of…, I promise I wont go to flower anymore, even if ya threaten me!
“You cry for me you die for me….
I know I need you, I want you to be free of all the pain
I don’t want to go away from you
please try to understand, take my hand,
you can not hide I know you try to feel” this is what’s playin but not the full song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home