8.17.2005

WereMe

It jus start again, I dunno why it’s like this, the second I think I jus jumped over that big swamp, it sucks me in again, I hate these guys surroundin me, stop it, stop sayin :” what ya lookin for? aint ya tired? Why’dy’a keep on denyin?...”
Fuck off! If only I knew what im lookin for.
Tomorrow’s 18, that’d be a month and I hate that day, got a 18th fear, gotta tie myself to sth firm not to do sth foolish again, I cant trust the devil inside, seems im sorta werewolf , every 18th I turn to a real miserable creature who has no reason to live, gotta fight, I don wanna give up not this time.
Today’s feelin: “ganz benommen, im really lonely ‘n alone, why?”

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

Keith, check your Gmail. You have an email and the link to something. Be patient and have a good day!

August 17, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

thanx for the link, im deadly patient!

August 18, 2005  
Blogger Angelina said...

No problem. I don't have problem with the one I uploaded for you. The new one on the site is very glitchy - you are not the only one telling me about the error. Oh well, it's not my job to fix the bug. Let the customer support deal with the mess :)

August 18, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

why dont ya take the fixin job

August 18, 2005  
Blogger Angelina said...

Well let's just say that I have too much frictions with some guy there. Let the man do his job, I couldn't be bothered with his job. I'd rather do something for someone else who appreciates my effort, like you ;)

August 18, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

friction with some guys, aha i got it better use some lubricant so many heat damage the machine. thanx anyway.

August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home