8.14.2005

back

Hey im back didn’t go to Canton instead gone to Middle East, great journey but short ‘n I almost died of not havin any net but the worst was to come. Today when I turned my laptop on after a few minutes it shut down ‘n didn’t pop up again well it’s old of III generation guess gotta throw it to trash can. Hell was here, had to assemble my shitty desktop pc ‘n this means no free connection cause cant take it to wireless places, fuck it I don’t have a red cent left spent 8000 bucks in my short journey, gotta find a new place to rent (Doug mother fucker wanna stay in DC so he wants his place!) my old ipod accidentally got wet not workin anymore ‘n no guarantee! Come rain come shine gotta buy a new one.
Good news: got my hand & right leg outta plaster. And thanks to Germany & England for their new league ( BundesLiga ‘n premier) Arsenal & Bayern Munich rolls not to mention Chelsea still sucks!
Got lots of things to read ‘n write but gotta go my room’s in a real mess! I’ll write more !

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

Hah! Tell me more about Middle East. I have some friends working there for who-knows-what-reasons. I wouldn't want to work there. I love my freedom here :)

Fix your iPod...wish I had one.

August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home