8.04.2005

REUNION

Not really in the mood of writin, almost packed , gotta sleep a little but wanna write.
I went to the reunion & really terrible, worst than the previous years. We were 12, 3 guys didn’t came & instead 2 others joined, haven’t met 6-7 of ‘em for a long time, I can say all of ‘em changed instead of me, I was the only positive good boy there. They were so borin talking crap. I sat there & gazed at ‘em, with the loud DP in my ears I could hardly catch any of their words, really great. The only interesting thing was I only had 2 glass of wine ‘n drank it in 30 sips, I didn’t out boozed to feel like sleepin so im fully awake. Now im sure I have serious problems in communicatin with other people I mean real existin people. I enjoy spending time with my e-buddies but not with guys sittin infronna me, they make me sick. I was sittin in my land lookin at distant guys laughin ‘n chattin & I couldn’t share their joy. I was there but it seemed as if I wasn’t sth invisible I dunno if they didn’t find me exciting or the other way, but it’s really disgustin to be ‘n not to be.
The only funny thing’s that though I stayed till 3.5am I only spent 25$ not my way really & that’s good.
Luckily im leavin this horrible place.
The only thing I really wanna do is to run as fast as I can run away ‘n hide. Run till can’t take another step & then lay on cold wet grass grown by Charles & absorb the entire nothing surroundin me. If only I could run.
This is what playin now:” I ve been mistreated I ve been abused I ve been confused… I ve been losin my mind”
PS im headin to Canton in less than 4.5H ‘n don’t want to take my net stuff, if I cant enjoy real guys let’s not to communicate with nonexistin ones so no bloggin no mail no comment for a week
Hope ya enjoy my absence & I try to come back with a big smile!
What do ya want as yer souvenir?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home