7.31.2005

SOME STRANGE CALLS

Im really shocked, today I went to church as promised, hell that place remind me of death, I dunno why but better not to try it again. Today I realized I cant remember the names of apostles, ain’t it strange?!
Today’s really weird, I was tryin to go down in my dumps to look for sth, a bit depressed, me ‘n him were left alone again, he was jus beatin me again when the phone rang, thought the guy’d call later, tried to ignore it, but he didn’t hang so I answered, it was my close friend Sh. sayin he was arranging some reunion on Thursday askin me to join, well what a hell I have to do, let’s go, as I accepted this nice guy asked me to call 3 other guys, fuck ‘em, 2 of ‘em didn’t answered ‘n one busy gotta call ‘em later!
Then I went back to that shinin piece of glass, our only way of communicatin’?! we were jus getting ot some point that the phone rang again, without hesitation I answered, this time it was Kim askin me if im free this evenin’ surely I am, she told me to meet her at intersection of Sumner ‘n Porter at 9.30, I dunno what’s waitin for me, she told me it’s a surprise!
Anyway im surprised even now, I jus wonder where a hell these guys were 2 weeks ago!?
Still surprised, I’ll write later, now wanna move to my book. Im reading a love story, it sucks!
Am I crazy? I dunno!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home