7.23.2005

Don’t say a word, I know, I know. I made a big mistake in my calculations, I was good at dynamics, jumpin’ down from 32ft a good idea but why didn’t ya checked where ya fall, damn ya, gotta hit concrete not grass.
Shut up; don’t say a word, why ain’t ya dead yet, thought ya were dead when I opened my eyes, thought it was a coffin, why wasn’t it like that. Ok lucky this time, can’t beat the rap one more time, I don’t want to hear yer voice, that makes me shake, I’m happy ya got a fractured jaw, no talkin’ for a while.
I made a mistake, but won’t do it again, next time I try 15, what a hell can save ya?
Gonna buy a black stone for your grave, it’d be better if ya die on yer birthday, exactly 25 much better, I carve yer shitty name on it with me own hands. Why ya so disgusting? C’mmon take that mask, I hate that fake smile, can’t hide yerself from me, let’em see ya cryin’. Whadya think? How ya dare sendin’ mails to that group again? Ain’t ya ashamed? They worried for ya little cunt. Embarrassing, they’re busy guys what do ya want from ‘em? If ever hear yer name in that place gonna blow yer mind even if it’s not er birthday, right idiot!
Take a look at yer face? Fuckin’ handsome, cheer they shaved all yer hair, you look splendidly handsome with that bandage, love ya bitch. I’m tired, really tired. I close my eyes and pray to lord next stop’s cemetery, I hate hearin’ this beeping sound remindin’ me ya’re still alive. Waitin’ for ya in hell.
Ps lord can ya tell me why still breathin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home