7.17.2005

congratulation my bitch for the remarkable things


durin’ my time in the net bumped into a blog, considerin himself funny, not too bad to check, there’s his usual post with the title of “highlights of the day”, hate imitatin’ other people’s ideas, but came the question do my day need any highlights?
As I said in the other place not gone to N.H. ‘cause not in the good mood, so missed NASCAR!
After releasin’ from the hell I mentioned in the other place, I spent a while listening to Eminem’s Puke (Encore), just joinin’ him in the john!
After I came to my senses, I remembered hadn’t checked my marks yet & called a friend to go check it for me, at last this nice bud decided to SMS me & give me my remarkable marks as below:
CORROSION: 52.5 (got to remind ya that I lost the project mark ‘cause of my own laziness makin’ me tore a 50p project on “molten salt corrosion!)
METAL FORMING: 49.5 (nothing to remind, the proff. Promised to add 2 points each, so let’s pray or I’ll fail this nice subject)
Nice day, the weather’s BEAUTful, I dunno why it smells like PUKE!
Gonna throw out my guts again, loo’s callin’ me, don’t forget to pray
Gotta go I’m seriousssssssssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home