7.12.2005


A day in windy city
Today I�m sure that I�m Trueman (Trueman Show) the windy city�s 7 degrees hotter than bean town & worse than that it�s rainin� what a nice weather!
Terri�s got a Peugeot 206 though I still want my own Viper, it�s a cool auto, the only problem�s that you can�t feel how speedy ya�re movin� so may be fined!
In my whole life I did one thing on time & that�s the permit, thanks Keith fuckin� right this time.
We went shoppin� & I got 5 boxes of M&M. I�ve ate a lot of junks & a lot more carefully baked meals here that I�m quite sure gotta have a diet when back. On the way back home sth foolish flashed in my mind & it happened so don�t focus on bad things too much.
Terri lives on the 21st floor & I was wonderin� if the elevator�s outta order, now I know the answer.
You have 2 choices wait till it fixed or use stairs, I chose the latter �cause there was our lunch on the stove!
Another discovery�s though you walk up & down your 4 storey building doesn�t mean you can do 21*16 (at least) stairs!
Have you ever tasted unripe grapes? Well I haven�t, it�s sorta sour; Terri got a little vine, she took 4 bunches & extract the juice, really good, & the pic�s actually what I was talkin� about, I shook it hard to give a better look (what I could be later!).
I�m still readin� that Hobbit book, not to bad for sparin� time!
And the last word to those guys who�re wonderin� what a hell I�m doin� in here. Surely didn�t hit the jackpot, a friend of my lovely buddy, Dog no sorry Doug, wanted to pay a visit& luckily got a problem so gave me his tickets in half price, gonna pay him later!
I recommend you to ask your Lord to push your manual button too, it�s really great!
Hope it rain in Bean Town so I won�t feel down in the dumps!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keith why didn’t you call when got there or answered my calls?
Just wanted to know where you put my sneakers?
Didn’t I told you look terrible, wish you a nice frisk on the way back!

July 12, 2005  
Blogger Keith said...

Hey back, you’re too lazy, didn’t call ‘cause ya didn’t wake me, your things are in the closet by the door under
Mine & don’t write here, try to attach a big hex, got it!?

July 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,

I've got grapes and pepaya for my breakfast this morning and also 'sawo' I dunno what is called in english. It also a kind of fruit.

It was also raining here yesterday

July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home